nav-left cat-right
cat-right

JUST GIST :-)

JUST GIST :-)

img_6837

For the past one week, i have found had problems posting on my site; and it’s been quite frustrating. So, today, after several attempts, i’ll be posting an article about my biggest fans 🙂

In the past few weeks, i discovered that my daughter’s school work has suddenly become “advanced”. I was surprised at how much the scope of her work has increased. She seemed to be loaded with so much that i saw that she would have to put in a lot to be in line.

So, i had to make a decision. That decision had to involve closing early on some days of the week to focus on her academics, teach and revise with her more regularly. At age 4, she seems to have more than she can chew per time! lol

I also discovered that she hardly took part in exercises in her sunday school classes. This made me teach her the word, “participate”. When someone saw me teach her that word, she said it was too much for a year old; and today, she says it without batting an eyelid. I ask her almost after every class if she participated, so she’s always ready for the question.

And my son? Yeah right! His vocabulary has sure increased immensely. He picks up the phone and mutters all kinds of jargons into it, and when you try to get the phone from him? He screams his head off at you! Also, he sure knows the difference between the toy mobile phone and the real thing!

In this short post, i’ll like to appreciate my gifts from God, Ireoluwa and Araoluwa. They give me cause to smile after a long and hectic day. They scream at the top of their voices with excitement when i get home
and hug me like i’ve been gone for longer than a couple of hours. They keep me smiling and very active. They are God’s gifts to me and i’m grateful for them.

I have so much to write about. But i’ll start that in my next post. Guys, i’ve got some things we need to know and be reminded of so we’ll be better equipped to make choices. So, watch out!

Enjoy the weekend!

11 Responses to “JUST GIST :-)”

1. JesusFreak says:

Children are the heritage of God…God bless them real good

2. Ayobami says:

Its so so good to see their pictures here …. abeg greet them for me o. And pls start teaching calculus 🙂 LOL.
    They will surely grow up to give you mire joy. They are blessed in Jesus name. Amen.

3. stafunmi says:

Oh my.
    Good to see those two!
    Yeah, i agree with you that school work for these kids is so advanced that at times when i budget my time daily to accomodate their assingments, i just wonder if the assignments are for the kids or their mothers.
    We really need to be there for them especially now.
    My love to them pls.

4. Ayobami says:

They will surely grow up to give you more joy. They are blessed in Jesus name. Amen.

5. Niyioski says:

Well done!!! Motherhood is a wonderful privilege. Enjoy it.

6. Mummy ire, great children…great word to teach a child (participate). No one can afford to stay in the sidelines.

7. Ogochukwu says:

Awwh…that makes me just want to have mine :). Children are a gift from God and blessed , happy , to be envied is he whos quiver is full (or in your case filling) with them. I’m not jealous o…my own will come. I pray that these blessing from God will not add any sorrow but joy always. Plenty love

8. ifeoluwa adeyemi says:

Beautiful kids you have there,God bless them richly,they will know more than their teachers.greet them for me.

9. Royal_Prince says:

Hello Topsie,
    I really love this post. shows there are still mothers who’s worth thier salt.
    Knowing when and hw to strike a balance bw work and house keeping seems to have been lost on many a mother. some would have elected to have househelps instead.
    “train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it” the bible tells.

Lovely kids!

Cheers!

10. Bukola says:

My friend I feel you o, sometimes this scripture comes to mind when I walk to my room with my kids – …here I am and the children the Lord has given me…I have their pictures in my wallet and a few times been moved to tears just looking at them.

May the Lord grant us the grace to be and do all we desire for them.

11. titi adeyemo says:

hi dear,
    wow how much they have grown. motherhood indeed is a ministry.