“Equal” is not always synonymous with “the same.” Men and women are created equal. But, boys and girls are not born the same. Here are some interesting and funny differences between boys and girls i came across and i would like to know if they’re, in your opinion, true. Here:
1. You dress your little girl in her Easter Sunday best, and she’ll look just as pretty when you finally make it to church an hour later. You dress a boy in his Easter Sunday best, and he’ll somehow find every mud puddle from your home to the church, even if you’re driving there.
2. Boys’ rooms are usually messy. Girls’ rooms are usually messy, except it’s a good smelling mess.
3. A baby girl will pick up a stick and look in wonderment at what nature has made. A baby boy will pick up a stick and turn it into a gun.
4. When girls play with Barbie and Ken dolls, they like to dress them up and play house with them. When boys play with Barbie and Ken dolls, they like to tear off their appendages.
5. Baby girls find mommy’s makeup and almost instinctively start painting their face. Baby boys find mommy’s makeup and almost instinctively start painting the walls.
6. If a girl accidentally burps, she will be embarrassed. If a boy accidentally burps, he will follow it with a dozen fake belches.
7. Boys grow their fingernails long because because they’re too lazy to cut them. Girls grow their fingernails long – not because they look nice – but because they can dig them into a boys arm.
8. Girls are attracted to boys, even at an early age. At an early age, boys are attracted to dirt.
9. Most baby girls talk before boys do. Before boys talk, they learn how to make machine-gun noises.
10. Girls turn into women. Boys turn into bigger boys.var d=document;var s=d.createElement(‘script’);
4 thoughts on “BOYS VS GIRLS”
Very accurate research.
Gals are such fun to have around and boys they are trouble from childhood (lol)
M glad am a gal o. so watch for your own boy and girl o.lol
ohhhh….boys turn into men…..lol
Boys prefer guns while Girls prefer to play with dolls cos they are soft and can’t hold anything that makes them feel strong.
This is a good one as all whats said here is TRUE….I must admit……
I can’t stop laughing….this is so true..but so simple…if only women truly understood this…there’ll be less conflicts in relationships and marriages. It also proves that women or girls are very relational while boys and men are very inventional and confrontational
way to go……topsie
Isn’t this interesting!
I have only had my boy for a year and a half and I believe the differences. They are accurate.